Thursday, June 21, 2012

Yes, it's apparently called a "p-book"

I think we've gone full circle when someone has to make up a new word for the thing that is the opposite of an e-book.  You remember, that thing that used to be called a "book"  -- plain and simple.  Now I just heard someone refer to it as a "p-book" -- aka a paper book or physical book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.